Great news! Universal IT is once again ISO27001 certified.
This certification is the worldwide standard for information security and IT Security & Privacy. This standard specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, executing, monitoring, assessing, maintaining and improving an Information Security Management System.
“Some organizations find ISO certification to be a necessary burden. We strongly believe that it is fundamental and essential for our organization. It keeps us all focused to have our eyes on security and ongoing organizational improvement. It also helps us to implement and innovate in a structured way.
With this, we demonstrate that we not only have the topics such as managed outsourcing, information security and risk management high on our agenda, but above all it proves that we perfectly control these topics.”
– Alex van der Stam CEO at Universal IT –
What does this mean for our customers?
- We mitigate information security risks and ensure continuity.
- We provide assurance of compliance with privacy laws and regulations.
- We continue to improve our information security.
- We are and remain a reliable partner for ICT solutions.
Questions or more information
Do you have any questions? Or would you like to know more, please feel free to contact us.